SSC JE 2019 Mains Classroom Program
SSC JE -2019 Mains Regular Classroom Programme
- SSC JE - 2019 Mains Regular Classroom Programme for SSC JE Prelims Qualified Students.
- This Programme for Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
- This Programme Covered the Syllabus of SSC-JE (Staff Selection Commission-Junior Engineer) Mains Examination.
- This programme is especially designed to provide you a competitive advantage with strong fundamentals, problem solving skills and clarity on the basics. The programme inherently quantifies your progress periodically, to improve and maximize performance.
- Navigate Institute team has developed very effective teaching methodology and advance techniques to face competitive examinations.
- High Quality Study Material is provided in this Classroom Programme with Theory, Solved Problems, Conventional Type Questions, Test Papers and Regular Assignments for practice.
- Classes Conducted : Monday to Saturday.
- 250-300 Hours Course Duration.
- Subject wise Practice and Discussion Session .
- Study Material and Offline Test Series.
- Improve Question Selection Ability.
- Improve Time Management.
- Experienced and Dedicated Faculty.
- Library facility (Reference & Standard Books).
- Under Simulated Classroom Exam Environment Unique Approach : Test on New Topics + Revision Topics.
- Regular Doubt Sessions.
Study Materials :
- Practice Book of Conventional Questions with Detailed Solutions.
- SSC JE Conventional Previous Year Solved Papers Book (2007-2018).
- Conventional Questions Practice Worksheet of Technical Subjects.
Test Series (Offline) : Navigate Institute provides the complete Offline Test Series each and every Technical Subject up to the level of SSC JE Mains.
Standard Books: Navigate Institute Publications provides very comprehensive, focus and exam orientated competitive books. These books cover the essential theory, numerical, practice problems, previous year questions and solved examples of various technical exams.
Document Required :
- Registration Form.
- Identity Proof : Voter ID / Aadhar Card (UID) / Driving License / PAN Card or Passport etc.
- Two Passport Size Photograph.
- Navigate Institute Student Card (if you are an Ex-NV Student).