About Samvida Shikshak
Contract (contract) as a synonym monopoly law, Gage, indenture or contract, the capitulation and compromise. In the legal field, this term is used only in the meaning of the contract . Under the opinion of some scholars, only those agreements can be taken, which can be enforced by law. Not being valid, this is an improvement in definition. Different countries have their own laws, which ensure the mutual liability of the residents there. In India too, " Indian Contract Act 1872 " has become. The interpersonal behaviors and obligations of the first persons were controlled on the basis of their customs, customs or religious beliefs.
Such electoral agreement between two or more persons, or parties, in accordance with which the obligation to give, bear, bear, or behave on any other part in the exchange of act, behavior or action prohibition of any party; Which has been done with the intention of establishing legal relation between those parties, takes the form of "tax". Thus, when accepting any social invitations (such as banquet etc), there is usually no legal responsibility, so it is not considered to be difficult.
- Graduate degree in concerned Subject with Diploma of 2 years in Elementary Education
- Graduate degree with 50% Marks in concerned subject with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Graduate degree in concerned with 45% Marks with Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) as per National Council of Teachers Education (NCTE)
- Higher Secondary with Minimum 50% Marks with Degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Higher Secondary with 50% Marks with 4 years degree of BA / B.Sc Ed
Note: Candidates who belong to SC / ST BC / PH should have 50% Marks and all Other Candidates should have 60% for appearing in Samvida Shala Shikshak Eligibility Test 2018.
Age limit: minimum 21 year and maximum 35 year for Samvida shala shikshak bharti 2 , grade 1 , 2018 . Age will be calculated on 1 January of year of results declaration. –
Samvida Shikshak Verg-I:
General Mental Ability
Samvida Shikshak Verg-II:
Child development and Pedagogy
Language 1 Hindi. English OR Sanskrit or Urdu
Language 2 Hindi. English OR Sanskrit or Urdu A
Any one language from Hindi. English Sanskrit or Urdu
Samvida Shikshak Verg-III:
Child Development and Pedagogy