RRB JE CBT-1 classroom program
RRB-JE CBT-1 Classroom Programme
- RRB-JE CBT-1 Regular Classroom Programme is for those students who has good knowledge of Technical Subjects and only want to improve their Non-technical portion.
- This Classroom Programme cover all branches of Engineering and other domains eligible in RRB-JE exam Recruitment.
- This Programme Covers complete course of RRB-JE CBT-1 Non-Technical portion.
- The RRB-JE CBT-1 Programme designed by Navigate Institute is amalgamation of effective teaching methodology and advance techniques which makes you ready to face RRB- JE competitive examination.
- Specially designed study material for RRB -JE CBT-1 contains Theory, Solved Problems and MCQ’s on pattern of RRB is provided with the classroom programme.
Salient Features of RRB- JE CBT-1 Classroom Programme:
- Class Schedule : Monday to Saturday.
- Total Course Duration : 200 to 250 hrs.
- Offline and Online Test Series according to latest RRB-JE pattern.
- Printed study material.
- Classes by experienced faculties and subject matter experts.
- Library facility (we have facility of library with more than 100 seats).
- Subject wise classroom test after completion of a subject.
- For both English and Hindi Medium Students.
- Special Doubt sessions.
- Regular Motivational Sessions.
Study Material for RRB-JE CBT-1 :
- 8+ Practice Work Books (Non-Technical) containing Theory and Objective Questions specially designed for RRB-JE.
- PQB (Previous Questions Book) which encompasses previous year questions of various Railway Exams.
RRB-JE CBT-1 Test Series (Online & Offline):
- Both Offline and Online Test Series is designed according to the latest pattern of RRB JE exam.
- 35+ Online Mock Test which is subject wise, section wise and full length.
- Online Test Series can be taken on our Mobile Application “Navigate Institute App”.
- Real Time Test Environment is provided in both online and offline Test Series of RRB.
- Solution of each test is provided after submission of test.
Document Required :
1. Registration Form.
2. Identity Proof : Voter ID / Aadhar Card (UID) / Driving License / PAN Card or Passport etc.
3. Two Passport Size Photograph.
4. Navigate Institute Student Card (if you are an Ex-NV Student).