Numaligarh Refinery Limited is a public sector oil company in Assam.
The Numaligarh Refinery is located at Morangi, Golaghat district, Assam in India is a refinery owned by Numaligarh Refinery Limited, a joint venture between Bharat Petroleum (61.65%), Oil India (26%) and Govt of Assam (12.35%). It has a capacity of 3 million metric tonnes per year
- Application Mode : Online registration
- Starting Date : 15/05/2016
- Last Date : 06/06/2016
- Qualification : Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
- Number of Vacancies : 21
- Remuneration : Rs. 24,900 – 50,500/-
1. B. E. in Chemical Engineering.
2. B. E. in Mechanical Engineering.
3. B. E. in Instrumentation Engineering.
Minimum Percentage in Graduation : 65 %
Age Limit :
1. General candidates : 30 years
2. OBC(NCL) candidates : 33 years
3. SC/ST candidates : 35 years
Application Fee : Not Mentioned.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be through Written Examination & Personal Interview.
Application Form/Admit Card: https://www.nrl.co.in/onlineapp/